Become an EFV volunteer!
“I feel more secure knowing a network is available to me…”
"Knowing there are people to help me if I need it is consoling..."
"I love the social events and the opportunity to volunteer as a driver..."
-EFV member responses to National Village Survey, 2015
East Falls Village is a volunteer-driven organization . We are dependent on volunteers to help members remain living in East Falls as they age and to help with organizational activities.
There are so many ways volunteers help and we need you!
East Falls Village volunteers drive members to appointments and errands, answer the Village phone, make neighborly calls and visits. Volunteers also serve on the variety of teams that operate the Village.
We need member-to-member volunteers to help with a variety of tasks:
- Driving members to appointments
- Running errands
- Making neighborly calls and visits
- Helping members with technology and other electronic equipment
- Helping members with minor home maintenance tasks
We also need volunteers to help run the Village:
- Answering the Village phone
- Organizing and/or presenting programs and activities
- Helping recruit new members
- Preparing mailings
It’s very easy to become a volunteer.
- Complete and submit the application - click here to fill in the form on-line or click here to download a paper application
- Provide names for two personal references. We will contact them.
- If you wish to help members directly, we will let you know how to initiate a confidential, cost-free background check.
- Prospective drivers also request a driving record report and provide a copy of current driver’s license, vehicle registration, and insurance on file at East Falls Village.
You work as much and as often as you wish and always say ‘no’ when a request for assistance is inconvenient or not to your liking!
We hope you will consider becoming an East Falls Volunteer. You do not need to be a Village member to apply.
Questions, concerns? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 267-444-4507 (call M-F, 9-6).